Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Flailing Grape

This week, baby is as big as a grape and beginning to move around in there. Crazy! Maria made me laugh when I told her about these latest developments... she told me I should post it on the blog- "post about the flailing grape!". Hee hee. It is pretty amazing the amount of development and size increase that can happen in one week at this stage.
The latest symptom I have been experiencing has been a little bizarre- very vivid dreams. I read about this happening in pregnancy. This week I had crazy dreams every night, very vivid and memorable, and even a nightmare. Yikes!

5 comments:

carltheod said...

crazy how you can feel something as small as a grape move inside you, but you can almost never feel any of your other organs moving. Crazy about the dreams though, are they baby related, or random?

clayton said...

Looking over this who blog has intensified my excitement so much! Today in the staff lunch room, teachers were sharing wonderful stories about their babies and toddlers. Of course I thought of how much you both have to look forward to! ...I am so excited to watch all the developments on your blog. Moreover, I feel blessed to live so close so I can see it all in person, too!

Maria said...

I dont think she can feel the flailing grape, its just known that at this point in the pregancy that is whats starting to happen!

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

I'm so excited for you and Eric! Thanks for sharing your blog with me--I'm glad to be able to keep track of how things are going with you and the little bean! Thanks again for watching Kate today...You are going to be such a great mom! Love, Julie (& Kate!)