Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The sweetest sound...

Hi guys... today we finally got to HEAR our baby's heartbeat! It was surprisingly easy to find, too. How cool is that? Pretty amazing!
We have also decided to announce this pregnancy officially. We're going to tell our extended family next week at Thanksgiving.

8 comments:

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

Congrats Steff! What a beautiful sound! I'm sure the rest of your family will be so excited when you share this wonderful news with them!
Oh happy day!

kdillon322 said...

Ugh! I'm at work and I don't have speakers!!! So fustrated!!! I can't wait to get home and hear this. I am so freaking excited!

Olivia said...

That is so exciting! It makes it seem so much more real. I can't wait for everyone to hear! They are going to be so excited!

clayton said...

Little Yost's heart beats fast, and it made mine faster too! I'm so excited for both of you!

carltheod said...

THAT"S SOOOOOOO COOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait! wow, i'm actually crying and I wasn't even there.

nonnomarkus said...

did eric take the video??? congratulations to both of you...

Em said...

Hooray! I can't wait to meet baby!

nonnomarkus said...

so, what is the offical due date? your little widget thingy shows the remaining days, but not the date. is it June 7?