Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Monday, November 24, 2008

12 weeks

12 weeks- wow! I have noticed an amazing difference in the last week in how I am feeling, and I LIKE it. I am only peeing 2 times at night instead of 5, feel much less sick, and I have enough energy that yesterday I finally noticed how trashed our little house was and went to town helping Eric clean up. Hopefully it will continue this way until the home stretch!
This week baby has reached nearly 3 inches in length and weighs about an ounce, which dad cleverly pointed out is as big as a full grown mouse (eww). Next week will mark the beginning of the second trimester.

4 comments:

carltheod said...

YAY, a third of the way there. Hold strong.

Maria said...

Im glad to feel that you are feeling better!!! and in perfect timing to come see me!

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

Congrats on reaching the 12 week mark! I'm glad you're starting to feel some of the positives of the 2nd trimester!

kdillon322 said...

Yay! No more puking in the shower, when you brush your teeth, when you eat anything, on your Jenny and Wards doorstep...
:)