Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Babies!

Thanks for the wonderful comments, everyone! I love to see that you are checking in on us...

Yesterday Eric and I went to church in the morning, which we don't usually do, and we came in at the last minute so we sat in the back. Apparently this is the time and place where all of Seattle's cutest babies also hang out on Sunday morning... it was unbelievably distracting, but also very fun!

Today I got to babysit my coworker Julie's 6 week old baby Kate, who is really precious. That was really fun to get some hands on baby time, too. We had a wonderful snuggly hour or so while Julie was at the dentist.

This week has been full of cute babies for me. Kinda makes things hit home in a whole new way!

2 comments:

Em said...

Oh Steff, I am so unbelievably happy for you and Eric. I LOVE all your food references - grape, kidney bean, poppy seed. Your baby sounds yummy :)

I think I will be able to come home in early June - right after my school semester ends and enough time to prep for the wedding. I'm so excited I'll be there when the baby comes!

Maria said...

hey so we are still waiting for a scanned picture and dont pretend like you dont have the time because you had a no pay just yesterday lady!