Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving recap

Well, it was a great Thanksgiving. I haven't been home to have mom's food for 3 years because I've worked it every year I've been at Children's, so I enjoyed it extra this year. It was also great to have all the siblings together and the crowd of grandparents/aunts/uncles/cousins/friends at the table was really fun.
Baby-wise things continue to go well as we cruise past the 13 week mark. I feel fabulous! My tummy continues to pooch out more, which I will show you in a picture one of these days....

2 comments:

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

I'm so glad that you're feeling better! Nice to see you yesterday too! Can't wait for a belly shot!

nonnomarkus said...

i look forward to seeing the 3 of you next week.