Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

15 weeks

Now baby is as long as a navel orange, 4-5 inches crown to rump, and weighs several ounces. Now he or she is going to get down to the serious business of gaining size and weight, and soon I should be able to feel him or her move, which I can't wait for.
Our next appointment is Dec. 29, and at that point we should be able to make our anatomy scan appointment. I think it's fun to try to predict gender, but Eric doesn't want to guess. Does anyone else want to speculate??
I bought my first pair of maternity jeans this week, too- what a relief, I love elastic!
Not much else to report right now. I am looking forward to my birthday and Christmas celebrations in the next couple of weeks, I think we will be busy busy busy. Happy Holidays everyone!

4 comments:

nonnomarkus said...

well steff and eric. are you going to make the results of the anatomy scan known to the world...?
you gave me a scare by calling early this morning...

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

I can't believe you're already 15 weeks! You'll have to let us know when you start to feel the little guy/gal!

nonnomarkus said...

Hi Steff... Quickening is aroung the corner... With all the quiet time from the snow-in, have you felt anything yet?

Kristin said...

Steff, I just was looking back through your fun blog and the whole pregnancy progression:
"I bought my first pair of maternity jeans this week, too- what a relief, I love elastic!"
Amen! This made me feel so much better because I just bought my first pair yesterday and was thinking about how maybe I was a little premature on this at 14 weeks. I could have waited another week or two, but I had time to kill and didn't know when I'd get to go shopping next.
So, for what it's worth, seeing that I wasn't too off made me feel much better. Hope you're having a great time in Hawaii right now! Missed you at Yarrow Bay Grill last night.