Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow



The last couple of days have been CRAZY snowy- more snow than I have ever seen in Seattle by far! Last night we got about 8 inches at our house, topped by a thin layer of freezing rain for the ultimate slippery roads. Today it started snowing about 3 and has been coming down ever since.

Jenny and Ward came over to do some sledding at gasworks park, which was fun. My snow pants would not even come close to buttoning, but they stayed up just fine unzipped :-). Above are a few pictures of our weekend.

Now it just remains to be seen whether Eric and I will make it down for a day or two before I have to work Christmas or not... trains are all booked, flights are canceled, and the roads are definitely not passable right now. We will see!

2 comments:

nonnomarkus said...

oh stephanie,
who would have ever thought that there could be such as thing as a "too white Christmas"...
Papa

carltheod said...

I happy to finally have a white christmas. My snow pants don't button very well either, but I think that's because they're just too small... Looking forward to seeing you!