Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

10 fingers, 10 toes!

Today we had an ultrasound and got to see our baby- who really LOOKS like a baby now! It was really fun to see how wiggly he/she is and we got a couple beautiful pictures which you can see below. 10 fingers, 10 toes and all the guts on the inside (the nurse in me is celebrating!!!).
The unfortunate news is that I have a partial placenta previa (low lying placenta), which has been causing a few minor problems. Most likely I will just have to decrease my work hours for a while and wait for it to move to a better place.
That's not so bad in the grand scheme of things, just a little annoying.




5 comments:

Maria said...

I cant imagine how exciting that must have been. WOW

kdillon322 said...

This is amazing! I'm welling up....

Kevin just said "she has an alien growing inside her". Wow, we are so not having kids for awhile. But freaking excited for you!

carltheod said...

AWESOME. tell he/she Hi for me because I got so see them for the first time!

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

Hurray for guts on the inside! I'm so glad that everything looks so good! Love the pics too.

nonnomarkus said...

so, what's the word in terms of activity restrictions???

anything?