Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Nudges!

Last night, the most amazing thing happened- I got two little nudges from baby!!
I have been wondering whether the little flutters I feel are the baby moving around, but so far it had been a little difficult to distinguish from intestinal rumblings. Last night, I was lying in bed late at night (debating about whether to drag myself to the bathroom yet again)... I rolled over onto my belly, and tap! tap! baby kicked me right where I rolled as if to say- HEY! You squished me! Of course I woke Eric up to tell him, not sure if he was concious enough to process, though.
How's that for my very own personal little Christmas miracle!

2 comments:

carltheod said...

Sweet! movement! always a good sign. Do you have an ichat account or some other way we could video chat?

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

What a wonderful Christmas present! Such a strange feeling, isn't it? It will be even more fun once Eric starts to feel your babe too!