Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

8 weeks!

Baby bean is now as long as a kidney bean crown to rump- almost 2 cm. That seems big to me compared to previous weeks: poppy seed, sesame seed, lentil, blueberry... but it's nothing compared to what's coming, of course!

So far things have been going really well. Now that some of our friends know, it's seeming more real. It's great fun to hear people's reactions, and great to feel so much support and joy and love from everyone.

Aside from the twice daily yacking and some fatigue, I feel good. Honestly, it's a relief to feel a little sick and know everything is going ok in there.

Thanks for checking in on us!

4 comments:

nonnomarkus said...

Hi Steff and Eric,

am I the only one leaving messages? I am so glad that things are moving along well...

nonnomarkus said...

Have you found a scanner yet? Where is that ultrasound???

carltheod said...

I'm really stoked. If I get an internship at Boeing in seattle this summer I'm be able to see my nephew/niece a lot! that would be awesome. how long till you tell uncle chris and aunt lucy. I want to talk about it!

Maria said...

No, dad you are not the only one leaving messages!!! haha. Yeah and where is that picture???