Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Heartbeat

Hi everyone....
Today Eric and I had our first ultrasound. Everything looked great. We could see the little gray blob that is our baby and a heartbeat just pumping away at 130 beats per minute! They confirmed our estimated gestational age and said my due date is officially June 8. They gave us a hard copy of the ultrasound picture but I would love to post it so I will work on getting it scanned in somehow.
So now we wait for our first visit with the midwives that will most likely follow our care through the birth (on Nov 12).

1 comment:

nonnomarkus said...

super-exiciting!!!!!

I'll have to mark June 8 2009 on my calendar.

Can't wait to see the picture.