Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rest and relax- oh no!

Well, my midwife has placed me on "modified bed rest" for blood pressures that continue to be high (but nicely responsive to laying down and resting- that always seems to help). That means no strenuous activities, and no out of the house activities that last more than an hour or so, and a minimum of 3 hour long lay downs per day.
Gaack! The prospect makes me cringe because the weather is so beautiful and I have such a strong impulse to keep everything ship shape around the house, I know I am going to go a little crazy. But, really I shouldn't complain, it's going to be so short and at least I can be up a little bit! The half a day I have already spent like this makes me appreciate my lovely Aunt Lucy and other women who have had to do REAL bedrest for EXTENDED periods of time- you ladies are so amazing.
Anyway, here's to healthy babies! If you want to come visit me or watch a movie with me or something, I am FREE ANYTIME! Hopefully this little bean will be born soon...

1 comment:

nonnomarkus said...

hope that the baby girl comes soon.