Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Monday, May 11, 2009

36 weeks


Hey all! Officially less than a month to go until the due date, and only a week to go until baby is full term and really could be born anytime! I'm trying not to get too attached to that idea... probably she'll be on time or late, I'm guessing. We'll see.
This weekend we got the baby room all painted a beautiful fresh spring green, and once it stops smelling like paint we'll move everything back in there are be ready to go! The crib will come next week, and then it will really look like "the nursery". I'll post pictures once it's set up, it's very cute. So that leaves just ONE item on the baby to do list, which is to have our car seat safety checked, and that's ALL! Yippee!
We had some pregnancy photos taken this weekend, too... which was really fun. One of my nurse/mom friends Christina introduced me to a guy who is trying to start a photo business, so we got a great deal. He sent us a little sampler of the photos so that I wouldn't die waiting to see them, the final ones will come in a week or two, but I'll share the draft versions with you, I think they're pretty cute.

5 comments:

carltheod said...

Those are some great pictures! under a month, I can't wait!

clayton said...

What beautiful pictures!

nonnomarkus said...

those fotos are very well done. great lighting technique and of course: superb models...

Maria said...

so you can still get your ass in your pre-pregnancy jeans! hahaha

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

Such cute pictures, Steff! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of them!