Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

35 week update

Well, now I can officially say that I am due "next month". Maybe even sooner! Or later, who knows... (well, not later than next month hopefully :-) But it is really crazy that we are approaching the due time.
Last week we had a bit of a scare with a few too many contractions and had to spend an evening in the hospital, but everything turned out fine after a few hours in bed and lots of fluids. So now I am cutting back to 8 hour shifts at work and trying to create a rest time for myself each day. It's not all bad... I feel better working less. Ah well. So it goes.
Next weekend the Yosts will be here to paint the baby room, the crib will be delivered, and after that we will be officially ready to go. We are having some professional pregnancy pictures taken next weekend, too. That will be fun!
Thanks for checking in on us!

6 comments:

carltheod said...

5 weeks, wow! that is so soon! I can't wait. Take it easy and that time will roll by quickly.

clayton said...

...35 days!? I can't even believe it! I'm so excited!

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

you're almost there! It's so hard to believe that it's almost time to meet your little girl. Kate can hardly wait! (Me too!)

nonnomarkus said...

we are really looking forward to meeting the little one in person...
First one in the family who has a decent chance of making it into the 22nd century...

Maria said...

22nd century, thats kinda a cool idea.

Erica said...

Wow. I am so excited to see pictures of your little one.