Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Centering


Today we went and saw the midwives at centering, had our "belly check" and some teaching with the group. It was good- it's fun to see everyone's bellies really getting big. I have been obsessed trying to figure out which way our baby is positioned in there... today we got reassurance that she is head down. It's just hard to believe because I feel lumps all over, and a lot of nudges in my side, only a few up high under my ribs. I guess she is pretty crunched over!
Other than that nothing new to report. I'll post pictures after this weekend of nursery set up with the Yosts.
Attached is a cute snuggly picture of me and Milo just for fun (how many more snuggly days does the poor kitty boy have until he is replaced? Not many...)

2 comments:

carltheod said...

Poor milo... I was looking through old easter photos the other day and saw the picture of the egg of milo.

nonnomarkus said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!