Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

HICCUPS!

This baby has been getting the hiccups ALL THE TIME. It's crazy! Yesterday she had the hiccups 3 times that I noticed, and if she keeps up her average at night when I am asleep that is truly a lot of hiccuping each day. My mom says that I was a big in-utero hiccuper, so maybe it's as the saying goes: like mother like daughter. It is pretty endearing... and yet I wonder if it means she'll be a big time hiccuper and therefore a big spitter upper when she is born. We shall see!
Today my friend Julie from work is hosting a baby shower for me at her house. It should be really fun, I can't wait! And there will be at least 2 cute baby girls there, too... I'll post pictures and such tomorrow.

No comments: