Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter photos



Here are a few photos from our Easter weekend in Portland with family. We had a great time with everyone, it was really fun to see the twins, too. When Carl explained to Evie that there is a baby girl in my belly, she smiled and very knowingly said "Uh huh, and a baby boy, too!". Cute.
Suzanne also took Maria, Heidi Eric and I on a nursery decorating shopping trip and we got a bunch of cute lady bug themed bedding and decoration that will be so adorable looking when we have it all set up. The Yosts are coming up to help us paint and set up the weekend of May 9-10, and after the crib gets delivered by the grandparents we will be all set! I'll post more pictures as the baby room progresses.

3 comments:

kdillon322 said...

I love that picture of you and Eric. Very special.

carltheod said...

I had a really good trip! I got to see you, play with evie and henry all weekend, and we had lots of good food.

Maria said...

The good food was key!!! I also love that picture of you and Eric, it really caught my eye as I was looking through dads new photo album.