Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby shower!


We have had 2 lovely showers in the past week, and are now pretty well stocked for baby's arrival! Plus tons of cute girlie clothes to dress her in all summer long... what fun! Sunday we had a great day out at Katie's mom's house with relatives and friends. Fabulous Joe cooked an amazing spread for all the ladies, we had some games, and lots of beautiful presents. Here is a picture of a highlight: a hand knit quilt from my mom! Also a belly-rubs shot with my sister Maria and Melissa. My grandma also gave me a really nice album for photos and memories, we got some diapers and such practical items, Katie got us a car seat, and pink cuteness galore.
My friend Julie also threw us a lovely shower last weekend at her house, and we had a fun group of coworkers. I may post some pictures from that later if she sends me some.

3 comments:

carltheod said...

Fun! how is the baby room shaping up? can we get pictures of that soon too?

Kristin said...

It was so fun to see you and enjoy some time with the girls, moms, sisters, etc. I'm sorry I had to leave early! That quilt looks gorgeous!

nonnomarkus said...

next time i will put on a skirt and crash the party. maybe eric will join me...