Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby dancing

Here are a couple kind of fuzzy videos of my belly bouncing as baby does some particularly acrobatic moves. It's surprisingly hard to show with the camera, but still entertaining! She was really active all day yesterday, including about half an hour of crazy kicking at about 4:30 am :-). Also I couldn't figure out how to edit, so they are both a little long, most of the action is in the beginnings.

4 comments:

Erica said...

That is so amazing. I love the video footage of her shifting. It looks like you have a strong healthy baby on the way. I will get on sending you the infant cloth diapers, Gabriel has officially moved up to the toddler size. Your baby is going to be here soon.

carltheod said...

I can't wait till easter. I'll finally have the opportunity to feel her kick rather than just see it.

nonnomarkus said...

you need to draw some lines on your stomach and then retake the movie it will show up much better!

Bernadette said...

my goodness steffi thats is crazy lol, she will be very bouncy lol