Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Monday, September 2, 2013

34 weeks- Pregnant woman tests trampoline


Not much new to report. Plugging along... impatiently.
This weekend has been great, the most free time we've had as a family in a long time. I've seen tons of Maria, who is free all of a sudden because she didn't schedule much past her due date, which was the 27th. And we've gotten lots of house projects done, including the construction of our new 8 ft trampoline, intended for use by Josie when the weather turns, but also fun for me :)
My "Can't Touch This" shirt is looking a little worse for wear, but there is no way I'm going to stop wearing it!






1 comment:

Erica said...

Gorgeous belly photo shots! They make me smile every time. And keep wearing that shirt! It's awesome.

I like the trampoline idea. Cute video. You all are amazing parents.