Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

35 week update

35 weeks. Had another growth scan this week, and baby is growing very well with an estimated weight of 5 lb 10 oz. The hemorrhage in my placenta is gone, and everything looks good. 
She has a new fetus name... Shewhoshallnotbenamed. Which is kind of a joke because we just can't decide what to name her.
Other stats:
Symptoms: my body is feeling very tired. Low back pain is bothering me, but the sciatica seems to have subsided a bit. I can't get comfortable enough to sleep at night and have to get up and pee at least 5 times. 
Weight gain: 26 pounds and counting.
Cravings: iced tea still ranking high on the list, as well as salt and vinegar chips and seaweed chips. And chocolate ice cream. I seem to be having trouble stomaching much protein in the mornings, which sometimes brings out the food werewolf by mid morning. I'm working on it.

My sister is still cooking her baby, she's almost two weeks overdue now. Tonight she'll start an induction, and I am so excited to finally be meeting baby Grompdock soon. 







No comments: