Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

37 weeks... FULL TERM!

Well, today marks full term status: 37 weeks! Only a couple weeks to go and I am feeling so glad, so HAPPY to be meeting her soon. Finally!

Other stats:
Symptoms: Pretty much the same as I have been the last month or two... just more. I have also been having restless legs at night, which is apparently a pregnancy thing, I have never had it before. Basically it feels like my legs are crawling, kind of itchy and tingly and weird, makes it very hard to sleep. Eric has been helping me out by giving me indian burns as hard as he can on both legs before I try to sleep. Bizarrely that helps a bit.Lastly, I am always hot. Like really hot, T shirt and shorts when it's 60 degrees and raining hot.
Weight gain: 30  pounds and counting.
Cravings: I don't really feel that much like eating. Weird. I am frequently hungry, but food makes me feel gross. Small snacks and meals, pineapple and juice.
OB update: 2 cms dilated, 80% effaced and baby is WAY low. This explains why I have been measuring small, because she is tucked down low in my pelvis. This is very good news. It means I have a head start whenever labor begins, or if I am induced it is likely to be a smooth and successful process. Phew. 

Here is a fun video of shewhoshallnotbenamed dancing in my belly: 





No comments: