Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Most Hilarious Baby Moment EVER


Eric got a surprise from Josie last night... a very hilarious baby moment. He was doing a fabulous job on daddy duty with a particularly nasty diaper, leaning over her little bottom getting her nice and clean. All of a sudden, with very dramatic sound effects, Josie SHOT him with a good dose of liquidy poo at an impressive range! He jumped back completely stunned, as I rolled with laughter harder than I ever have in my life at the sight of him. He had poo running down his chest, splattered on his arms, and even a drip from his chin. Josie seemed very happy following this impressive feat :-). I have seen a lot of blow out diapers, folks, but I have to say my very own daughter takes the cake by 5 days of age!! If only we had thought to take a picture of Eric after, but he bolted for the shower too quickly.
Also attached is a photo of Josie blissfully asleep with her mouth wide open, just like dad. I think she really looks like Eric in that one.

2 comments:

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

that is too funny! Ahh, gotta love the poop stories! Glad everyone is doing well!

kdillon322 said...

Love it! What a good Daddy Eric is! I'm sure she thought she was very sneaky!

We enjoyed seeing the little bug last night! I can't believe how much she has changed in a weeks time.