Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 5






I am happy to report things are going very well around here. Baby Josie is doing fabulous now.
I spent a couple of days worrying a bit with the hot hot hot weather ... she got a bit jaundiced and dehydrated. The Seattle weather has been incredible with two record breaking heat days, and our top floor condo has not been the coolest place to be. Yesterday we spent most of the day laying around in the shade at our local park, and by evening it had cooled quite a bit. Today we are very happy to see some clouds! Today we go for our second weight check to make sure she isn't losing any more weight, but I am confident that she is doing better now, eating well and very content.
I uploaded a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure!

4 comments:

Maria said...

I cant believe that she looks different already!!!

kdillon322 said...

I agree with Maria. Changing every day I bet! Beautiful!

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

She is so lovely!! I'm glad it's cooler today and that more cool weather is coming this weekend. Hope her weight is ok and am looking forward to meeting her next week sometime!

Erica said...

Josie is so beautiful! Love the updates about your first few weeks with Josie.