Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Whistler trip recap





We had a nice long weekend in Whistler. I was a little bummed to miss out on what was apparently some great skiing, but there were lots of other things going on and we had lots of fun. Here are a couple pics from the bobsledding World Cup event we went to, and our snowshoeing trip. Some of those shots were hard to get- the bobsleds go 140-150 km/hr!
Baby was movin' and shakin' the whole weekend long, too. Eric has been feeling kicks more consistently, and even saw my belly move from the outside too. That's new! I first realized I could see it from the outside while I was soaking in the deep tub in our hotel room, and noticed her kicks were causing ripples. I can't get over that... she's getting so much bigger and stronger so fast. Now she is over a pound and about 11 inches long.

3 comments:

carltheod said...

Wow, she is strong! I can't wait to feel for myself.

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I can't wait to see your belly move too! See you at work tomorrow!

nonnomarkus said...

great pictures steff...