Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Belly button macro shots



My photo loving dad got me a great new lens for my camera this Christmas, with up close shots of sweet baby fingers and toes in mind. I have been practicing using it a bit on our cats, and today got the idea to take a few of my stretched belly button. I couldn't get a good angle, so Eric ended up taking them, and they turned out pretty cool!

2 comments:

nonnomarkus said...

haha. looks like images from the lunar lander...

Maria said...

I could not tell what those pictures were at first and it was kinda scary!