Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Look what I made!!


This weekend I ended up flying home to Portland for Aunt Betty's funeral on Friday. Flooding had closed I-5... the second weather related travel problem for me in a few short weeks! So this time I gave up waiting early on and just flew. It was fun to see all the extended family and I got lots of "congratulations" and sweet questions and stories from all kinds of relatives.
And... I finally finished my first knitting project for our baby: a lovely, soft, gender neutral sweater. I had it mostly knit up at Thanksgiving and had abandoned it to work on a couple of Christmas presents, and now I finally got it all sewed together and the buttons on. Cute, eh?

4 comments:

kdillon322 said...

Steffo, that is adorable! What a crafty person you are! I LOVE the color too!

Unknown said...

good job - very impressive! and absolutely so adorable!

carltheod said...

YAY, I'm gonna have a niece!

clayton said...

Amazing! You really are quite the Renaissance Woman, aren't you!