Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Projects

Here are some pictures of Josie participating in some of my projects.
Here she is snuggling a half knit owl I am in process of making up for my friend Alia's baby, due very soon.
And, below she is sitting in a bath tub full of newspaper strips I am readying for our worm bin. Since she discovered how cool bugs are in New Zealand, she has had a new found interest in our worms, too. Yesterday she even held one (with a glove on her hand... I can't convince her to touch one bare skinned).




2 comments:

Maria said...

the owl is very cute but i agree with dad that one wing should have been gimpy. It would have been like Nemos little fin.

nonnomarkus said...

when are we going to see NZ videos posted?