Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Grand Poo Bah passes on




My Grandpa Ted Peterschmidt died yesterday. I am feeling pretty sad about it, and decided to look back at some old pictures. The ones I am posting here are from earlier this year. He was a spry old guy, and loved getting together with family! I will miss him so much. I am so happy he got to meet Josie, even though she won't remember.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Steff -
those pictures are really nice to see... - chris

clayton said...

Sorry for your loss, Steff. It will be nice to tell Josie how happy he was to meet her! Wishing you well in Portland on Monday.