Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Family Portrait

We recently had our pictures taken as a family by our friends Jeff and Sally Honeycutt, of Sea Studio Photography . I am absolutely in LOVE with how they turned out! They perfectly capture the rainy pacific northwest feel, and Josie was so cute. I was going to save them to show once we had sent out our Christmas card so it would be a surprise, but then I couldn't resist.










4 comments:

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

What great pics Steff! They really are fantastic. Josie is getting so big too! Can't wait to see you guys!

Ang said...

oh my gosh, I CANNOT believe that's my little brother... did he get his haircut minutes before the photos?

..and those red boots are too cute!

Erica said...

Amazing family photos! You are so pretty Steff!

nonnomarkus said...

excellent photography.
what a cute family...