Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Monday, March 29, 2010

POD


We had a lovely long weekend in Portland. Josie and I took the train down Thursday morning, and Eric came after work on Friday. We got to spend lots of time with all the family.
Heidi and I had a good time sewing- we both picked out neat fabric to make a little case, mine for knitting needles, hers for paintbrushes.
Today my Grandma (Josie's GREAT grandma) and a couple of great aunts are coming by to see her. That should be fun!

2 comments:

Goodwyf Allie said...

Hi Stephanie,
I too feel I know you without having met. It was so fun to be a part of you Mom's excitment in becoming a grandmother! Your little girl is so sweet! I miss being nearer to a sewing queen like Teresa!! Havn't done much with my machine since we left Oregon.
God Bless,
Allison

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

looks like some yummy food! What a smile!