Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby room redesign: POLL


So, we have removed a few of the office furniture pieces to the living room to make room for a crib, dresser/changer etc. The question is, what next? The shelves that Eric painstakingly installed through metal studs are still there, and although they are a bit of an eyesore, they may prove useful. So I would like to take a poll- should they stay or should they go? I suppose we could put the crib or the dresser under them and use them for storage. Or take them down and start over. What do you say? Please leave a comment with your opinion!

5 comments:

nonnomarkus said...

I vote for them to stay. They'll come in useful, they are white which is good and the baby won't mind. Teresa

Maria said...

Kyle and I think they should stay too!

carltheod said...

I agree that they should stay

clayton said...

I don't want to be the non-familial negative-Nancy, but I would vote no on the shelves. If they do stay, and I'm guessing they will :) , I beg of you to put anything BUT the crib beneath them.

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

I say yes...you can put books, or pictures, or stuffed animals, or diaper changing stuff on them too. And it's less work. :)