Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Nellie 5 days old

Our baby girl is doing great. She lost some weight and turned a bit jaundiced, but has started gaining back and nursing better. 
Yesterday I got out the "real" camera and took some adorable photos. Looking at them a then back at blog pics from 2009 I really see so much of Josie in her. 
Today we are having some professional pics taken, and I can't wait for those. I'm sure I'm going to be a bit annoying for a while with the number of pictures, but I can't help it. She's too cute.














No comments: