Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Friday, June 14, 2013

PODs


Some pics for today. Josie and Pim, chillin on the porch. And me, 22 weeks 5 days. I swear my belly is as big as my 34 week pics with Josie, crazy.
A couple days ago we had our final growth scan at the perinatologist. As in, we NEVER have to go back, regular low risk OB only from now on. Baby sis was hiccuping, and sucking her toes on ultrasound. It was quite a sight.



1 comment:

Erica said...

You're gorgeous Steff! I'm so glad that you don't have to go back for anymore ultrasounds! Have you adopted Pim? Josie is so cute with him.