Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Yosteebean #3

Big news.
We are expecting a new baby. We have been waiting anxiously to make it to our mid pregnancy anatomy scan, wanting desperately to see a healthy baby there. And finally, we made it.
On May 1 we found out we are expecting a HEALTHY baby girl! It's time to celebrate.



12 weeks





14 weeks







17 weeks

2 comments:

Cara said...

I am so happy for you. It brought tears to my eyes. Hooray. Congratulations!!!

Erica said...

I'm so happy for you all! I started crying happy tears for you all when I read this the first time. I even sent an email to my husband who was gone to tell him your exciting news! He says congrats to you, Eric and Josie!