Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Seattle summer

Around our house, summer means the baby runs around naked a lot. And I love it! According to my siblings and cousins, posting pictures of this cuteness could potentially be horrendously embarrassing for her in the future, so I promise if she protests, they will be removed. For now, enjoy!





2 comments:

G-pa Yost said...

A First!! First picture of Josie where she's not smiling.

G-ma Yost said...

Be careful with the nudity--Eric had to be bribed to put his pants on when he was around three. We also have the exact picture with Eric naked playing with a box. Remind me to show you--it isn't digital or I'd send it. G-ma Yost