Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

We had an unconventional Easter this year, at least by my standards as a traditionalist when it comes to holidays. I was at work from 7-4 or so, and when I came home Eric got take out lamb burgers for dinner (lamb is the traditional Easter meal at the Grompe's, so this seemed fitting to me). We had a baby Easter egg hunt in the living room with plastic eggs filled with strawberries and raspberries for Josie. We went to 7 pm mass at the Newman center on UW campus, because it was the only mass time I could find since I was working the first part of the day. All in all, a busy, blessed Easter! Notice Meemo's wild Easter pastel sweater on Josie in the pictures.







3 comments:

nonnomarkus said...

Happy Easter!
What a nice family you guys are... and the sweater photography is excellent!

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

such cute pics! the one of you and Josie, and the family pic are just lovely. :) She is so darling!

kdillon322 said...

What an adorable family! I love Josie's sweater! We just love you guys!