Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Baby knits






Here are some photos of my recent knitting projects that I finally finished! I started the little pink baby shrug in the middle of my pregnancy ... but have only recently been able to pick up my needles again. The vest I made because it's been cold lately, and I wanted Josie to have a cute extra layer. I'm not an expert and it takes me a long time to finish things, but I have to say I am proud of these two cute little garments.

3 comments:

Maria said...

You should be very proud, those are awesome. I expect a matching purple vest in the near future!

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

Super cute Steff! Nice work!

Sally said...

Yay! They are so cute, Steff, and I love the pics of Josie wearing them!!