Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Monday, November 30, 2009

6 months

I can hardly believe it. Half a year has passed since Josie Maria was born. She is 6 months old, doing so many amazing things and adding new skills every day.
She weighs 15 pounds 8 ounces, and is 26 inches long! She is rolling and sitting and scooting herself in circles with her feet. She still has no teeth and no hair, but I am confident those will come with time :-).

4 comments:

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

Happy 6 month birthday Josie! You are getting so big!

kdillon322 said...

Happy six month birthday to my favorite little girl! Kevin and I are so lucky to have you Yosts in our lives and we feel so blessed that we get to share some of the joy that is Josie Maria.

Erica said...

Happy 6 month birthday Josie! Congrats Eric and Steff.

Julie said...

HI again Steff! I almost forgot to let you know the doll pattern is available. You can get it here http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/watercolor-doll--with-or-without-legs or here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34794033 And the yarn I used was Wisdom Yarns Poems 554. Let me know if you have any questions. :)