Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend visit









This past weekend we had visitors: the Yost grandparents came up on Thursday evening, and my mom and Heidi came up on Friday. It was great to see everyone! We had a lovely walk in the arboretum Friday afternoon, and Saturday went to the Zoo.
Also, I started a Flickr account where I will post some high resolution photos for download, since you can't download good quality ones from here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/yosteebean/

2 comments:

Julie, Todd, Kate and Miles said...

I love those macro shots Steff--especially the ones of her cute fuzzy ears! :) Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

Maria said...

I think my favorite picture is the one where she is testing out Grandpas face.