Our Family's Life

This is a chronicle of our daily life in the Yost family. Josie Maria was born 5/31/2009, and has become the focus of our world! Our second daughter Gemma Grace was born unto Heaven 8/14/12. Enjoy photos, anecdotes and milestones.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baptism





We had a big crowd of relatives in town this weekend for Josie's baptism. Dad, Arnold and Kyle all took lots of pictures so I look forward to posting those soon. Here are a few I took before and after church. Josie sure was sweet, loved being passed around and meeting everyone!

3 comments:

clayton said...

I think Josie looks just like Heidi must have looked as a baby in the third picture down.

Kristin said...

I also see the Heidi resemblance! Love the pictures :)

kdillon322 said...

My favorite pic is of Josie passed on on Aunt Heidi's lap. Adorable. You could tell she had a long day of entertaining!